Initiating Complaints Against the Police or RCMP


If you were treated unfairly or violently by the police or if you witnessed unfair or violent treatment against someone else, please see the resource provided by Student Legal Services of Edmonton.



Complaints against the RCMP can be made to The Civilian Review and Complaints Commission